Prefinished Wood Edgebanding
Edgemate’s Prefinished veneer coils are made in the USA and feature a specially saturated fleece membrane; carefully selected premium grade veneers and expertly matched, virtually undetectable finger joints. This premium grade edging is available Prefinished, with a state-of-the-art PUR-UV clear lacquer finish.
Prefinishing eliminates the finishing time and reduces environmental concerns and difficulties associated with edge finishing. The PUR-UV finish brings out the natural beauty of the real wood and provides added durability. Prefinished veneer edgings are also available custom stained to match virtually any real wood finish. A full range of gloss levels are also offered.
Edgemate offers the most popular veneer species prefinished veneer edging product offering.
- Finish - clear/satin
- Stock Species - Red Oak, Maple, Cherry, White Birch, White Oak, African Khaya Mahogany, Caramel Bamboo, Natural Bamboo,
VG Douglas Fir, Walnut
- Custom orders consult sales for lead times and minimum order volumes
|Clear PUR-UV Lacquered Finish|
- Available in slit to width coils from 5/8” to 8”. Standard coil length is 500 lineal feet.
- Standard thickness .020” (20mils).
- Available in wide range of standard and exotic species.
- Gloss level and finish designed to match prefinished hardwood panels.
- Standard finish is “satin”. High gloss is available upon request.
- Clear coat is standard. Custom stains are available on orders exceeding 10,000 lineal feet. (7/8” basis)
- UV lacquer coating provides excellent surface characteristics and is resistant to heat, staining and scratching.
- Designed for automatic edgebanders. Also available with factory applied hot melt.
Click here for product performance data
Additional Product Information available.